If you are a social housing tenant for whom a change in your circumstances affects your housing needs, you can request to transfer to another property managed by Bridge Housing, the Department of Family and Community Services (FACS) or another community housing provider participating in Housing Pathways. This is called a tenant initiated transfer.

Bridge Housing may also need to initiate the transfer of a tenant for tenancy or portfolio management reasons, which is known as a management initiated transfer.

Please contact the Housing Team on 02 8324 0800 to discuss your needs.